Upgrading the NexentaStor vCenter Plugin
This section demonstrates how to upgrade a previous version of vCenter Plugin to the latest version. To upgrade the plugin, run the latest version of the NexentaStor vCenter installer and it will automatically upgrade the plugin.
To upgrade the NexentaStor vCenter Plugin, do the following:
- Download the latest version of the NexentaStor vCenter installer:
- For Windows: Download the NexentaStor-nsvp-installer-HTML5-5.3.xxxx.msi file from the NexentaStor 5.x download site, and copy the file over to vCenter server
- For Linux: Download the NexentaStor-nsvp-installer-HTML5-5.3.xxxx.tar file from the NexentaStor 5.x download site
- Log in to the vCenter Windows Server, and run the Web Client Plugin installer file, as described in Installing the NexentaStor vCenter Plugin
- Upon completion, re-log in to the vSphere Web Client